Sentrex Communications’ design and engineering group has been providing successful design solutions to leading telecommunication companies for the past twenty two years. We currently employ over twenty six capable and experienced design professionals, to whom we attribute much of our success.
A brief list of some of our capabilities includes:
- Providing design and segmentation plans over multiple phases, for both aerial and buried construction drawings, permit drawings and as-builts to communication providers.
- Provide turnkey design solutions to local Metropolitan Electrical Utility Telecoms on an ongoing basis. Our turnkey designs include survey, CAD design, and Municipal Permit applications, complete with mark-ups and as-builts.
- Design and project manage Point of Presence locations for various fiber network providers.
- Fiber schematics for Bell Network Management
- Municipal, Regional, MTO, Conservation, Railway, Hydro permit preparation, submission and approvals. Including utility circulation and coordinations.
We employ some of the most experienced CAD and Project Management specialists in the industry. Additionally, we maintain a structured training regimen, in order to maintain our productivity without compromising quality.
As an additional complement to our design staff, we have a capable and functional administrative and project tracking support team. This is an immeasurable asset that all of our Project Managers benefit from, assisting us in effectively managing all projects to completion, regardless of deadline.
Sentrex Communications is unique in this industry. We are one a very few firms with the ability to provide total turnkey solutions. This allows us to be cost-effective without sacrificing our standards of quality. We offer on-staff Professional Engineers, CAD technicians and Designers, as well as a solid Project Management Team supporting a fleet of experienced technical and construction personnel. Our depth of expertise provides unique advantages to our customers. The design group is able to work alongside the field staff on a daily basis, allowing for quick solutions and construction friendly designs. Ultimately, our customers benefit from the expert coordination and the superior workmanship of the Sentrex team across all areas of the project.
Sentrex Communications is committed to providing all of our customers with a quality product within agreed upon schedules.