We appreciate this opportunity to provide you with an introduction to Sentrex Communications Inc.
Sentrex Communications has three offices in Ontario. Our head office is located in Toronto, a second engineering office located in Woodbridge and a third construction office centred in Burlington. Sentrex has an employee base of over 230 employees in Ontario alone including it’s subsidiary companies. We provide our many customers with expert support for all of their wired and wireless communications requirements.
With an arsenal of Directional Drills, Daylighting units, Excavating Equipment, multiple Aerial crews, Fibre Splicers and dozens of underground specialists Sentrex Communications is unique in its’ ability to offer “Turnkey” Design and Construction of hybrid Fiber Optic, Wireless and Coaxial Networks throughout Ontario. Our capabilities include:
- Full survey, design and engineering services, including engineer stamped drawings.
- Permit applications and make-ready assessments
- Procurement of all fibre optic cable and termination hardware
- Network construction, including all aerial, underground and civil work
- Fibre optic splicing, testing and certification
- Network maintenance and emergency restoration services, with 24/7 availability
We understand that reliability is critical to the efficient operation of our customers’ network, and our goal is to provide a service that exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our reputation for aftercare guarantees that at any time, night or day, every day of the year, we will respond immediately and effectively to your neees.